Voltage: AC90-240V, 50-60Hz
Rated power: 400W
Light source power: 1PCS 295W bulb
Color temperature: 8500K
Bulb life: 2000H
Color: 14 colors + white light
Gobo : 16 patterns (5 glass patterns) + white light
Prism 1: 8 Prisms
Prism 2: Cellular Prism
Rotation angle: 540° horizontal, 270° vertical
Light out angle: 2-3°
Functional effects: fogging, seven colors
Control mode: international standard DMX512 signal, 3 core, DMX512 interface
Communication protocol: USITT DMX-512
Number of channels: standard 16-channel mode
Display: Chinese and English LCD graphic display
Waterproof grade: IP20
Heat dissipation mode: fan heat dissipation
Modes:DMX512, Auto, Sound-activated, Master-slave
Function effect: atomization, colorful
- To reduce the risk of electrical shock or fire, do not expose this unit to rain or moisture.
- Intermittently using will extend this item’s service life.
- Please clear the fan, fan net, and optical lens in order to keep good work state.
- Do not use the alcohol or any other organic solvent to wipe the shell.
- In order to guarantee the product’s life, please don’t put it in the damp places or even the environment over 60 degrees.
- Always install this unit in safe and stable matter.
- Install or dismantle should operate by professional engineer.
- Using lamp，the change rate of power voltage should be within±10%，If the voltage is too high，it will shorten the light’s life; If it’s not enough, will influence the effect.
- Please restart it 20 minutes later after turning off light , until full-cooling. Frequent switching will reduce the life span of lamps and bulbs; intermittent using will improve the life of bulbs and lamps.
- In order to make sure the product is used well, please read the Manual carefully.
Use a cable conforming to specifications EIA RS-485: 2-pole twisted, shielded, 120Ohm characteristic impedance, 22-24 AWG, low capacity. Do not use microphone cable or other cable with characteristics differing from those specified. The end connections must be made using XLR type 3 or 5-pin male/female connectors. A terminating plug must be inserted into the last projector with a resistance of 120Ohm (minimum 1/4 W) between terminals 2 and 3.Figure 1 shows a signal line connection diagram (the fixture in the figure is an example picture and does not represent the real appearance of this product).
IMPORTANT: The wires must not make contact with each other or with the metal casing of the connectors. The casing itself must be connected to the shield braid and to pin 1 of the connectors.
- Lamp *1
- Power cord *1
- Signal line *1
- Lamp hook *2
- Safety rope *1
- Instruction manual *1