Input Voltage: AC90-260V 50/60Hz
Light Source: 19pcs 4-IN-1 LEDs (R, G, B, W)
LED Feature: Individual LED control of each color
Channel: Basic Engine:Standard 22CH, Shapes 36CH
Pixel Engine: RGB 22+57(79)CH, RGBW 36+76(112)CH
IP20 protection rating
Three operating modes: Beam, Wash, FX (Kaleido effects)
Bi-directional rotating front lens
Pixel Patterning Macros with enhanced control
Preset color and graphic effect macros
Menu-driven internal self-test function
0-100% smoothly dimmer
Slow Strobe: 1 flash/sec; Fast Strobe: 25 flash/sec, Adjustable speed stop/strobe effect
Dedicated channel for color temperature setting
White CT Emulation 2500-8000K
Display: LCD display, easy navigation to change Chinese/English,Can make screen inverted 180 degrees
Pan/Tilt Resolution: 16 bit
Dimmer Resolution: 16 bit
Movement: Pan 540degree, Tilt 210degree
DMX Signal connection: 3pole XLR in/out
Power connection: Powercon in/out
Aluminium structure with plastic cover
Two side handles for transportation
Working in any position
Hanging system: with fast-lock omega clamps (1/4 turn) on the base
Installation and operating instructions：
- Plugged into a grounded power outlet .
- Install the equipment in a well-ventilated place at least 50cm from any surface, and ensure that the ventilation slots are not blocked.
- Disconnect the equipment from the power supply before any operation.
- The ambient temperature should not exceed 40°C, and the maximum ambient temperature is 45°C. Don’t operate the device at higher temperatures.
- The equipment should be stopped immediately, if a fault occurs, and do not repair the equipment by yourself. Improper maintenance can result in damage and malfunction. Contact technical support for repair approval. Only the same accessories can be used with the original parts, and make sure the power cord is not blocked or damaged.
- Do not expose your eyes to light sources, which can be a sign of a seizure in sensitive people.
- The lamps are only used for decoration and not suitable for ordinary household lighting.
- Replacing the fuse: Unplug the device from the power supply, remove the fuse holder from its original position with a screwdriver, take out the burnt fuse, replace the fuse with the same characteristics, then re-rotate the screw, and connect the device to the power supply superior.
- WARNING: Stop using it if the fuse is still blowing after being replaced. Please contact customer support for further instructions, continued use may cause serious damage.
- Fix the equipment with the screw holes on the bracket to ensure that the equipment is firmly fixed to prevent vibration and movement during operation, and always check whether the structure of the equipment is strong enough to withstand equipment that is at least ten times.
- The equipment must be fixed by professionals in places that elders and children cannot reach, and no one can pass under or over the pedestrian crossing.
- End-of-life of the product: This sign indicates that this product should not be thrown into household waste in European Community countries and that waste should be recycled to support the sustainable recycling of resources in order to protect the environment and human health Utilize. If you need to recycle used electrical appliances, please go to an electrical appliance collection center or contact the dealer where you purchased the product to ensure the ecological recycling of the product.
- Before cleaning the device, disconnect it from the power source if connected. Do not use harsh cleaners. Wipe off dust or dirt from the product with a clean cloth. We are not responsible for damage caused by incorrect handling, improper use or wear and tear.
- We reserve the right to make technical modifications.
- Beam light *1
- Lock *2
- Power cord *1
- Instruction manual * 1