Rated power: 80W ( Actual Wattage: 45-50W )
Voltage: AC90-220V, 50-60HZ
Light source: 5PCS 4 in1 lamp beads
Control mode: DMX/Auto/Master-Slave/Sound-activated
Beam angle:120°-190°，Acrylic flat lens
Waterproof rating: IP20
Color temperature: 6000K
Service life: 10000H
Display: LED display
Heat dissipation mode: fan heat dissipation
- 5PCS 4 in1 lamp beads. Composed of 5PCS 4 in1 lamp beads, it provides a large amount of light output, so it is designed for large stages, nightclubs, live events and touring shows.
- With four working modes. DMX、Auto、Master-Slave and Sound-activatedto meet the needs of different scenes.
- Durable. The wall washer light is made of sturdy aluminum, with stable performance and long service time.
- Versatile. Strobe lights are suitable for home parties, KTV, clubs, discos, bars, weddings, DJs, bands, stage performances.
Installation and operating instructions：
- Plugged into a grounded power outlet .
- Install the equipment in a well-ventilated place at least 50cm from any surface, and ensure that the ventilation slots are not blocked.
- Disconnect the equipment from the power supply before any operation.
- The ambient temperature should not exceed 40°C, and the maximum ambient temperature is 45°C. Don’t operate the device at higher temperatures.
- The equipment should be stopped immediately, if a fault occurs, and do not repair the equipment by yourself. Improper maintenance can result in damage and malfunction. Contact technical support for repair approval. Only the same accessories can be used with the original parts, and make sure the power cord is not blocked or damaged.
- Do not expose your eyes to light sources, which can be a sign of a seizure in sensitive people.
- The lamps are only used for decoration and not suitable for ordinary household lighting.
- Replacing the fuse: Unplug the device from the power supply, remove the fuse holder from its original position with a screwdriver, take out the burnt fuse, replace the fuse with the same characteristics, then re-rotate the screw, and connect the device to the power supply superior.
- WARNING: Stop using it if the fuse is still blowing after being replaced. Please contact customer support for further instructions, continued use may cause serious damage.
- Fix the equipment with the screw holes on the bracket to ensure that the equipment is firmly fixed to prevent vibration and movement during operation, and always check whether the structure of the equipment is strong enough to withstand equipment that is at least ten times.
- The equipment must be fixed by professionals in places that elders and children cannot reach, and no one can pass under or over the pedestrian crossing.
- End-of-life of the product: This sign indicates that this product should not be thrown into household waste in European Community countries and that waste should be recycled to support the sustainable recycling of resources in order to protect the environment and human health Utilize. If you need to recycle used electrical appliances, please go to an electrical appliance collection center or contact the dealer where you purchased the product to ensure the ecological recycling of the product.
- Before cleaning the device, disconnect it from the power source if connected. Do not use harsh cleaners.
Wipe off dust or dirt from the product with a clean cloth.
We are not responsible for damage caused by incorrect handling, improper use or wear and tear.
- We reserve the right to make technical modifications.
- Light *1
- Power cord *1
- Instruction manual *1